List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [JDEV] ANNOUNCE: Sourceforge site for Jabber.py
From:       mallum <breakfast () 10 ! am>
Date:       2001-06-28 21:10:56

HI all;

I've set up a sourceforge site for my Python Jabber Library. You'll find it
here;

     http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/jabberpy

As requested I've also set up a couple of mailing lists there for
participation. Please note the code available there is in early stages and
documentation is very limited. But im developing it pretty heavily at the
moment and basic functionality ( presence, messages, some iq stuff ) is
provided. Id really appreciate any input.

Many thanks;

mallum