List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [JDEV] Quickie Yahoo-Transport Question
From:       "Nathan J. Mehl" <memory () blank ! org>
Date:       2000-12-28 20:08:24

After stealing the yahoolib.h file from the cvs tree, I was able to
get yahoo-transport-1.0 to compile, install and (mostly) work with
jabberd 1.2.

The only problem so far is that yahoo-t does not seem to send presence
alerts to subscribers.  If I'm logged on to my test yahoo messenger
account, I can send messages back and forth to my jabber account over
the server, but my roster entry for the yahoo user never gets marked
as online.

Is this a known problem with yahoo-t, or is there something I've
missed?

-n