List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [JDEV] Jabber on SCO OpenServer
From:       "Vladimirr" <vlary () mailandnews ! com>
Date:       2000-12-26 13:29:45

       Hello All!
    Finaly I have compiled Jabber 1.2 on SCO OpenServer 5.0.5
with gcc 2.95.2. It works, but not with all clients.
It works with KIM, but send error "Invalid srtream namespace"
with Jabba.
   And one more strange thing. Compiled binaries are very large.
I saw at Linux distributive that jabberd binary file is ~70 K
My jabberd is about 700 K. May be wrong keys when compiling?