List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [JDEV] Groupchat
From:       Keith Minkler <keith () digix ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2000-12-25 20:17:34

> I notice that groupchat now uses jabber:iq:groupchat instead of the
> presence-based stuff described in JPG. Where can I get documentation for

negative.. it uses either protocol... The presence based "gc1" stuff is there,
and the other iq:groupchat "gc1.2" crap is going away, (good thing it was never \
implemented really)

and it will be replaced by the 1.4 jabber:iq:browse protocol, a very flexible \
protocol that will also be replacing jabber:iq:agents.

this iq:browse prtocol can be found in the "white" document:  \
http://core.jabber.org/proto.html

enjoy!

(iq:browse will be in groupchat as soon as i figure out the protocol yet.. I haven't \
more than browsed the "white" protocol document yet)

Keith Minkler