List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    [JDEV] 0.7RC available
From:       Jeremie <jeremie () jabber ! org>
Date:       1999-11-20 17:58:52

http://download.jabber.org/dists/0.7/RC/

Grab the three files and install, jlib, etherx, then jabber-transport.

The code is frozen (except for bug fixes), and we're looking to release
this in the next 2 days.  PLEASE take this opportunity to test the build
process in various environments, I already have a list of issues on
different platforms so it's not perfect, test your environment!

Report problems/bugs to:
 =>  jlib: lib-dev@jabber.org
 =>  etherx: etherx-dev@jabber.org
 =>  jabber-transport: server-dev@jabber.org

Hop on irc.openprojects.net, #jabber, if you want to take part in the
testing and release process.

Thanks!

Jer