List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [JDEV] 0.6 in the etherx and jabber-transport CVSs
From:       Jeremie <jeremie () jabber ! org>
Date:       1999-10-20 1:41:27

> While I'm sure we love having the reference code available, with the release
> of pre1 the old 0.6 servers should NOT be within the etherx and
> jabber-transport CVS modules. It's not only a waste of bandwidth, but it's
> misplaced.

They are simply there for reference, something to look back at as the 0.7
base grows to reach the same level of functionality.  I was going to
remove them before pre1, but quite a bit of the work for pre2 might be
aided by looking back at the 0.6 codebase.

Don't worry though, it will dissappear over the next few days :)  Future
major versions will use standard CVS tagging/branching.

Jer