List:       jabber-jdev
Subject:    Re: [JDEV] Jabber and WDDX (more info)
From:       Jeremie <jeremie () jabber ! org>
Date:       1999-09-27 22:35:01

I am familiar with WDDX, and there's probably nothing in Jabber that will
*directly* support it, but it could easily be carried as a payload within
a normal Jabber message.

As was mentioned earler, some interesting things could be done in the
future with namespaces and XML Streams to the server, but that's a little
ways away yet :)

Jer