List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    Re: [jadmin] PHP based MUC?
From:       Badlop <badlop () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-22 9:41:39

2007/11/22, Luke -Jr <luke@dashjr.org>:
> On Wednesday 21 November 2007, Badlop wrote:

> Nothing happens if I wait, except a popup saying my browser is "unsupported".
> This is with Konqueror 3.5.7, which is more standards compliant than FireFox,
> so should work fine on any compliant page.

Then you should not say 'MUCkl doesn't work', because you can't ensure
if that phrase is right or not. You can say, for example: 'MUCkl
doesn't work with my web browser, Konqueror 3.5.7'.

Looking at the MUCkl documentation:
http://svn.stefan-strigler.de/MUCkl/trunk/README

  Supported browsers and plattforms
  As of this release MUCkl has not been tested a lot. It should work
  with any version of Internet Explorer since version 5 and all recent
  versions of Gecko ("Mozilla") based browsers.

> This is with Konqueror 3.5.7, which is more standards compliant than FireFox,
> so should work fine on any compliant page.

In the documentation or the page of MUCkl I didn't find any claim that
it's standard compliant.