List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    [jadmin] Performance jabberd in general.
From:       "EXT / ALTIOR GIRAUD Emmanuel" <ext.altior.giraud () sncf ! fr>
Date:       2007-11-09 15:09:36

Hello,

I read in the jabber.org messages that someone tried to succeed in
measuring
the performance of jabberd2.0.11.

http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/jadmin/2007-July/099503.html

I use tsung but the connection are closed because  the client send false
stream to the server And i had "stanza sent before session
start</text></stream:error>.

I think tsung is a good tools but it 's made for new jabber server.

Does anyone think about this tools?

I tried jabber library like perl but i couldn't send a lot of
connection. I use a script
http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/jabberd/2004-August/001879.html
But the made an error when i run 400 users.
(error in xpath of library perl).

I think that's subject is interesting for all people who administrate
jabber server.

Could you help me , please?
Thanks a lot

Cheers,