List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    [jadmin] Re: Re: Problem building jabber-1.4.1
From:       Lars Sommer <im () powerdise ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 23:36:33

Hi Matthias.

Dont know if i am missing something here.. I prolly do ;)
I have an alias called fasterlars.shit.la which points directly to my
linux box which runs the server.
Now i edited the jabber.xml.dist and the jabber.xml.dist.in (edited both
to be sure), and where there before was "localhost", now says
"fasterlars.shit.la".
I then connect from another machine (which is connected through another
ISP), to fasterlars.shit.la - but the error remains the same.

Arent the circumstances as they should?

Thanks a lot for your patience.

By the way, is there a place where i can read all that has been posted
here on jadmin@jabber.org?

/Lars