List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    [jadmin] realm missing from pam radius access request
From:       Juha Heinanen <jh () tutpro ! com>
Date:       2006-10-03 15:09:17

i'm answering my own question.  after reading the code, i noticed that
unlike authreg_ldap, authreg_pam didn't use realm parameter at all.
enclosed find a diff to authreg_pam.c of jabberd-2.0s11.tar.gz that
includes realm into username if realm has been defined and is not empty.

i'll cc this to jabberd list, which may be more appropriate for the
diff.  please let me know if you can commit this patch to CVS or if not,
how it should be modified in order to be accepted.

-- juha

["authreg_pam.c-diff" (application/octet-stream)]