List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    Re: [jadmin] Load testing
From:       Sander Devrieze <s.devrieze () pandora ! be>
Date:       2005-08-26 17:30:36

Op donderdag 25 augustus 2005 23:57, schreef Leonard, Eddie:
> Hello everyone.  I'm trying to do some load/performance testing on my
> Jabberd2.0s9 servers and have not had a lot of luck.  I have found three
> different references to things used:
>
> http://tsunami.idealx.org/index.en.html
> <http://tsunami.idealx.org/index.en.html>

Tsuname can record Jabber trafic to test a Jabber server. I don't know how to
do it as I don't tested it myself, but I see they have a user manual...

<snip>
> http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/benchmark <http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/benchmark>

Just, follow the instructions of this tutorial. It should work. Otherwise
report the problem in a comment to that tutorial, here, or on some other
place.

<snip>

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
xmpp:sander@devrieze.dyndns.org

ejabberd, the expandable Jabber daemon. --
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/