List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    [jadmin] MUC Clients
From:       Stephen Ramage <jadminspammedme () sjrx ! net>
Date:       2004-11-30 23:58:08

We are rolling out a jabber install, using jabberd2 as server, and psi
as a client. We have setup a MU-Conference, but alas Psi will not
support MUC until 0.9.4 at the earliest. I looked at a 'few' other
jabber clients, to use in the mean time, but none of them seem to use
MUC. Is there a good muc client out there, that I could use along side
Psi for the time being?

Steve R