List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    RE: [jadmin] J2 and JUD
From:       "DeMena, Ronald" <Ronald.DeMena () xerox ! com>
Date:       2004-11-30 16:50:31

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Using MySQL I have linked the two databases and integrated them for registration, \
password reset, and directory services.  It works relatively nice.  Additionally \
because of this, I have been able to allow secondary security for accounts via an \
LDAP and/or NTLM account.
A little bit of thinking and you should be able to do the same.