List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    [jadmin] managing users and groups via web
From:       Arturo_Gómez <artgom () provivienda ! org>
Date:       2004-03-29 8:35:22

Hi!

Completely new at this... I want to install a jabber service for some
offices, and want to make a web page to admin users/passwords/groups. Is
there any template just doing this so I don't have to code it myself?

Another question is: is it possible to have a common list of groups for
all users? I mean, when registering a new user, the list of contacts
must have some users and groups by default. How can I do this?

Cheers! :)