List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    [jadmin] does MUC support IRC yet?
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2003-03-27 22:31:18

Or what is the status with IRC support?  We fixed the original code and
have it on our server valentine.thekompany.com and then provided the code
back to Jabber, but it's far from perfect, there are lots of IRC directives
that aren't supported.  Basically you can talk in a channel and that is
about it.

I had thought I heard that IRC was going to be part of MUC or
something.  Any info is appreciated.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President