List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    [jadmin] Openbsd 3.2 + AIM-T
From:       Big Brother Monitoring System <bb () mail ! pouliot ! net>
Date:       2003-02-26 19:34:25

Hi All,
Does anyone have aim-t running properly on Openbsd.
I've been trying to get it running for quite some time.
Think the problem is the same as the issue w/ the glibc on linux.

Can register once w/ aim-t, seems to work ok..
Once I log off, can't log back into aim-t or jabber at all with that user.
It causes jabber to crash w/ a segfault.

I am also using a mysql backend.  I find that if I delete the user data
from the aim table, I can then log in and register w/o it crashing.

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Peter Pouliot