List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    [jadmin] yes yes YES
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2002-10-18 18:21:28

we have just finished a new product for the Sharp Zaurus PDA called
tkcWhiteboard.  It is a collaborative whiteboarding app that uses Jabber as
the transport, no special transports are needed, it uses any jabber server
you want.  We will be releasing this on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X over
the next month.  The web page will be up in a few hours,
www.thekompany.com/embedded/tkcwhiteboard

This is really a fast and fun application.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com