List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    Re: [jadmin] jabber browser
From:       DJ Adams <dj.adams () pobox ! com>
Date:       2001-03-26 20:27:25

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 12:42:34PM -0600, Reyna, Ruben Ismael wrote:
> When I select jabber browser from the jabber client, it shows me a top level
> icon for conferencing and jud.  When I drill down into them, nothing shows
> up, even if I have users registered for the jud, and even If I have
> conferences that are occuring.

<thinking aloud>
When you drill down into the JUD, it may be that the JUD is not answering
browse requests (possible, I know the Perl-based one doesn't, for example)
as the version possibly pre-dates browsing. This is perhaps why you don't
see anything from JUD.

"conferences that are occuring" - could it be that the conferences that are
occuring are private, and so wouldn't show up in a browse answer?
</thinking aloud>

dj