List:       ivy-user
Subject:    Example commands missing from 2.4.0 docs
From:       Jeff Larsen <jlar310 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-06-11 17:40:38

I am trying to learn how to do project dependencies, but most of the
"command line" segments of the following page are blank.

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/dependence.html

And it's not just this page, there are many others in the 2.4.0 docs

I did manage to dig through the History and found that the 2.3.0 docs
are complete, but those aren't the first to come up in web searches.

So I guess I don't have a question for the list at this time, but I
just wanted to try to get the attention of anyone that can fix the
current docs.

Thanks,

Jeff