List:       ivy-user
Subject:    Re: Ivy and Scala : how to best represent platform/toolset/runtime difference?
From:       Geoff Clitheroe <g.clitheroe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-07 2:19:34

Hi,

sorry if you have seen this already but have you tried SBT - the
simple build tool for Scala?  It uses Ivy under the hood to manage
deps.  I saw a few demos and it looked so nice I wanted to use it for
pure Java projects.

https://github.com/harrah/xsbt/wiki

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2888031/changing-scala-version-in-existing-sbt-project

Cheers,