List:       ivy-user
Subject:    Re: Build 2.2.0.final_20110323150448 and update site?
From:       Nicolas_Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee () hibnet ! org>
Date:       2011-03-30 16:37:45

Le 26 mars 2011 à 00:15, Andre-John Mas a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> When should we expect build 2.2.0.final_20110323150448 to make it to the update \
> site?
> Build 2.2.0.final_20110323150448 provides the option to "auto map jar artifacts \
> with unique source artifact", meaning that if the source jar name is not an exact \
> match to the binary, I will still be able to have the source associated with the \
> binary, which is something I find very useful. I wouldn't have known about this had \
> it not been for someone on the "Ivy Roundup" site. I installed it manually so I \
> could have it, but I am curious if it is indeed to be considered a "stable build" \
> ready for the main update site.

In the 2.2, there are some big change in the way the resolve is launched, and the way \
retrieved artifacts are managed. So the next version will probably be a 2.2 beta.

I use the 2.2 myself for my day job. So it works great at least for my use case.

To get an official 2.2 out (probably beta for the first one), I have a couple of \
issue I would want to address before, and I don't know when I'll have time to get \
into it. Maybe we'll have a release next next month.

Nicolas