List:       ivy-user
Subject:    Install new artifacts from cache to a shared enterprise repository
From:       Lasse Knudsen <lasse.knudsen () t-online ! de>
Date:       2008-05-06 20:00:27

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to install new artifacts from cache to an \
enterprise repository every time a new  artifact have been downloaded. I tried a few \
maven repositories as proxies and as an enterprise repository but none of  them \
behaves the way I expected. So I am trying to create an enterprise repository with \
ivy only. What I know about ivy  so far is that artifacts that couldn't be found in \
the cache, local or shared repository are downloaded from a public  maven repository \
(by an ibiblio resolver?) into the cache. But how can I publish/install this \
downloaded artifacts from  cache to the enterprise repository? What is the best way \
to solve this problem?

Regards,
Lasse