List:       ivy-dev
Subject:    Re: Ivy junit tests on gump
From:       Steve Loughran <stevel () apache ! org>
Date:       2007-02-20 13:37:06

Maarten Coene wrote:
> The junit tests are finally working on gump :-)
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/ivy/ivy-tests/index.html
>
> From now on, if we receive gump mails, we know we have broken something...

I am also using your nightly builds in my downstream projects, so if Ivy
breaks in a way your tests don't notice, but my apps do, I shall gladly
share the information:

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/ivy/ivy/details.html

Anyway, welcome to gump, you are now part of the nightly build of
everything :)