List:       ivy-dev
Subject:    we are supposed to report to the incubator board before Feb 14th
From:       "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <antoine () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-02-12 23:07:40

Hi,

it looks like we forgot to report to the board for Jan.

We have to produce a report.

I wanted to find the previous report which I had written but could not find it.

Antoine

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:01:29 -0500
Von: "Yoav Shapira" <yoavs@apache.org>
An: private@incubator.apache.org
CC:
Betreff: Re: February Catherding aka the February Report

Hi,

On 2/10/07, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> I do not see ivy on the reportingschedule on the wiki, when is this
> project due to report ?

It looks like Ivy was supposed to report in January, because it's
listed as missing on the January page
(http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2007).  I don't think I ever
did see an Ivy report last month, so it'd be nice to do it this month
instead.  Sound reasonable?

Following that, if you do indeed start with February, the normal three
month interval would have  Ivy at February, May, August, November.

Yoav