List:       issforum
Subject:    [ISSForum] ProventiaM recurrent problems
From:       Andres Riancho <andres.riancho () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-29 0:34:30

List,

   I'm having some _recurrent_ problems with ProventiaM appliances. I'm
really curious to know if you experienced any of this problems :

    - When registering / unregistering from SiteProtector many times you
loose the Firewall rules. (fixed ?)
    - Antivirus module is in "Unknown" state and the HTTP traffic stops
( AV was configured to analyze it ) .
    - When doing several updates to the Antispam and Webfilter database
, the appliance locks down with a 100% CPU usage.
    - IP Spoofing and some other false positives in the FW module

    If you guys had some other problems I also would like to hear about
them.

Cheers,

--
Andrés Riancho