List:       issforum
Subject:    Re: [ISSForum] Auto Mail Alert 2.2 - Available
From:       Benjamin Marandel <benjamin () marandel ! com>
Date:       2005-07-15 20:03:07

Adrian,

I am pleased to see your mail in this public forum, assuming your TPM
role...

I hope you will not just include one of the six systems alert available
in these scripts in Service Pack 6. I am sure you can do more.
I am sure you will get support from Charles.

Hope you have enought energy, you will need some.

Regards,

-ben.