List:       issforum
Subject:    [ISSForum] Redirecting Port 80 traffic on the M50
From:       "Randy Haley" <randy () etbu ! edu>
Date:       2005-07-15 15:56:03

Hello,

How would I redirect all port 80 traffic leaving my internal (CORP) network
to another machine located on eth3?

Since the M50 doesn't have all the bells and whistles that their software
version has, we have installed a server running the web-filter software and
connected it directly to the eth3. The eth3 interface ip is 172.16.1.1 and
the server address is 172.16.1.2.

For example, if my workstation is on the CORP network and I open up my IE
browser, I need the M50 to redirect the port 80 traffic to the web-filter
server so that it can be filtered before going to the Internet. This needs
to happen transparently without any proxy information being entered into the
web browser.

Thank You,

Randy Haley

ETBU