List:       issforum
Subject:    Re: [ISSForum] Comparing Polices
From:       "Holger Reichert" <holger.reichert () holysword ! de>
Date:       2005-07-05 17:51:06

Dear Jim,

My answer is in the case you search a solution for Internet Scanner
policies.

What I've done is export the policies both to html, import them in separate
Excel sheets. Ad a column which identifies each policy (x,y), copy both
policies in one Excelsheet and sort by the vulnerability check name.
Now you can easily see the checks which are activated in both and which
belong only to x or y.

Greetings

H. Reichert

Maybe sometime i will code this in perl  ;-)

Message: 1