List:       issforum
Subject:    [ISSForum] [Newbie] All 0's in the source IP
From:       "Ajay Dand" <ajay.dand () ninesec ! com>
Date:       2004-04-30 5:06:25

Hi,

I am not sure if this question has been asked a number of times before.
However, I have recently joined this forum, and I am still unable to
figure out this one. On a regular basis, I keep seeing quite a few
events in my SiteProtector with source IP as 0.0.0.0. I would like to
know how do I determine the real IP address of the event, and also how
can I filter packets with this kind of IP at the router. Any help would
be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & regards,

Ajay Dand