List:       issforum
Subject:    [ISSForum] Event Details
From:       kashif <kashif () nci ! com ! pk>
Date:       2004-04-15 19:40:25

Hi all,

In  the  EVENT SENSOR ANALYSIS window if I right click on an event and
want  to find out the EVENT details of certain EVENTS I get an error ,
like PAGE NOT FOUND

why is this , is it getting DETAILS from the INTERNET and this happens
on some events only not all of them

--
Best regards,
 kashif                          mailto:kashif@nci.com.pk