List:       issforum
Subject:    Re: [ISSForum] Worgroup Manager 6.7 does not start
From:       "Johnny Kho" <johnnyk () mailhost ! net>
Date:       2003-03-27 22:32:29

Under ISS licensing , expiry of maintenance means you are not entitled to
any updates or upgrades after that date.

They can enforce that with XPU as apparently, the date of release of the
update is checked against the license maintenance.

It may be the same with the updater for WGM but the installer normally do
not check for such things; when the WGM starts, it may have verified that
instead.

Think someone from ISS can shed light on the way licensing engine works in
this way.

regards

Johnny