List:       issforum
Subject:    Error message: "The Sensor is not being monitored ...."
From:       Jorge Cleber Teixeira de Almeida Junior <cleber.junior () atl ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-07-31 13:45:35

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
majordomo@iss.net  Contact issforum-owner@iss.net for help with any problems!

Helo,

  We use WGM 6.6.e Netw Sensor 7 , both on Win 2000 Professional, and we
have the following error message:
"The Sensor is not being monitored by an Event Collector so the Event
Channel cannot be opened"

We have the Console and Event Collector on the same machine.

Event Collector::  Connected, Active, Connected
Sensor :  Connected, Active,  "The Sensor is not being monitored by an Event
Collector so the Event Channel cannot be opened"

Could you help me ?

regards,

Jorge Cleber JUNIOR
cleber.junior@atl.com.br