List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] ISPMan Folder and Mailbox Creation Problems
From:       blessingc () junkmail ! co ! za
Date:       2007-07-12 11:55:23

Dear All,

I installed ISPMan using the included documentation. I am using Cyrus IMAP
for IMAP and POP3. The problem is if I add domain, mailboxes/users nothing
is happening in the filesystem (no mailboxes are created). There are no
errors in the logs, but all sessions status is new and not changing.

Please help me setup ISPMan to create the mailboxes. All the updates in
OpenLDAP are fine. I am using the following software:

Centos 5
openldap-2.3.27-5
cyrus-imapd-2.3.7-1.1.el5
postfix-2.3.3-2