List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] the hidden gem  New and just in
From:       "yrnvyfm esegpvis" <fgaqgem () dietspec ! com>
Date:       2006-06-23 14:47:09

F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C
(SYMB : F C Y I)

Current Sh Price : $ 0.95
Flacon energy has been a gold mine for us in past campaigns,
We are Glad to have it back and you will be too
S T R O N G  B U Y

Follow the performance of this company, it is a real gold mine
pay attention to

F C Y I has performed like clockwork every time

F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C (FCYI)

An independent resource exploration and production company whose current projects \
range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta to the exploration for \
minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, Pleasee review exactly what the company does. \
You Know what to Do...Watch This One Trade.

Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully acquired \
the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral rich region of \
Mongolia. Management felt that the 0pp0rtunity presented by these properties was \
significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a second resource company. \
These licenses will be held for a minimum of three years and grant F A L C O N  E N E \
R G Y  I N C. access to the mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% of the \
country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the country's landmass had been \
licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the anticipation of \
deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds in both base and \
precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the \
licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and \
Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium.

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

If you miss F_C_Y_I now you WILL regret it.

-----------------------
What on earth? The scum of the earth.   Sitting on the fence. Up one side and down \
the other.   Spill the beans.   Raking it in.  Some like carrots others like cabbage. \
Under the weather. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  Want \
my place in the sun.  You never miss the water till the well runs dry. This is for \
the birds.   Put that in your pipe and smoke it.   Shake like a leaf. Sow much, reap \
much; sow little, reap little. You feel like a fish out of water. Put off the scent.  \
When it rains it pours.   Want my place in the sun.  You never miss the water till \
the well runs dry. Sly as a fox.   Stuck in a rut.  Wet behind the ears.

The season of goodwill.   Two peas in a pod.  Raking it in.  Stir up an ant's nest.   \
The season of goodwill.   Spill the beans.   Rare as walking on water.  Strong as an \
ox.  Shit happens.   You feel like a fish out of water. Walking on thin ice. Timing \
is everything.  Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness. Strong as an ox.  Schools \
out for summer.   There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly. She's \
a nut.   The squeaky wheel gets the grease.   You throw filth on the living and \
flowers on the dead.Pin a rose on your nose. When it rains it pours.   We'll hand you \
out to dry.