List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] watch it have this HYWI.PK you'll be awed
From:       "Damon" <feltnercaj () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-29 4:56:48

Beneficial cooperation based on expert stokc advice

Get HYWI First Thing on MOnday, This stcok Going To Explode for at least 30%

Check out for Hot News!
Hollywood Interemdiate, Inc.

Symbol: H Y W I  - H Y W I - H Y W I- H Y W I- H Y W I- H Y W I

Current prise: $1.28 , but will increase at least 30-50 % on Monday!

About the company:

Hlolywood Itnermediate provieds a proprietray technoolgy of Digtial Inetrmediate \
services to feature filmmakers for post-production for film mastering and \
restoration. This technology gives the filmmakers total creative control over the \
look of their productions. Whether shooting on film or acquiring in HD or SD video, \
Hollywood Intermdeiate puts a powerful cluster of digital tools at the director's \
disposal to achieve stunning results on the big screen. Matchframe Digital \
Intermediate, a division of Hollywood Intemrediate, Inc., packages a full array of \
post-production services with negative handling expertise and cost-effective 2K \
digital intermediate and 35mm film out systems. Dramatic stokc market movements \
analyzed by top experts The Digital Intermediate process eliminates current \
post-production redundancies by creating a single high-resolution master file from \
which all versions can be made, including all theatrical and High Definition formats. \
By creating a single mas  ter file with resolution higher than the current High \
Definition broadcast standards, the DI master file enables cinema and television \
distributors to extract and archive all current and future cinema and television \
formats including Digital Cinema, Television and High Definition.Short-term stokc \
advice that multiplies income Insider stokc trading information with tremendous value

Don't forget to include this sotck to you bag!

Generate more money with expert info on booming stokcs Know where the market is \
heading with our expert advice

Read great new on this stcok

One cannot quarrel without an opponent  Contributed by Charon Muck, 26 Jan 2000  \
Practice what you preach  It is in vain to cast your net where there is no fish

God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself When two buffalo \
fight, it is the grass that gets hurt! It never rains, but it pours. Life is like a \
box of chocolates, sometimes hard, sometimes soft A watched pot never boils. Water \
that has been begged for does not quench the thirst A reed before the wind lives on, \
while might oaks do fall.  Sometimes the majority only means all the fools are on the \
same side Time heals all wounds. Fortune favours the brave Nah every crab hole get \
crab.	 Practice makes perfect.