List:       ispman-users
Subject:    RE: [Ispman-users] Re: [Ispman-developers] ISPMan Database Support (MySQL/Postgres)
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?Q?H=E9ctor_S._Mendoza_O.?=" <hector () acorporativa ! com ! mx>
Date:       2006-05-26 13:46:12

I would also be interesed..

Tia

Hector

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ispman-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:ispman-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] En nombre de wendel
Enviado el: Jueves, 25 de Mayo de 2006 11:47 p.m.
Para: ispman-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
CC: ispman-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: [Ispman-users] Re: [Ispman-developers] ISPMan Database Support
(MySQL/Postgres)

ufs@ufsoft.org wrote:
> Hello there everyone!!!
> Does ISPman support database management also?
> I ask this because I havent seen anything related to MySQL or Postgres.
> Pointers would make a wonderfull help.

I have mysql support code in my ISPMan.

My ispman is 1.2 version, but the problem is that my version of ispman
is high modified to add a lot of extra resources like payment info,
invoice and extra ldap info about clients, like tel, mail, address etc.

If you or someone more are interested, I can re-add mysql support in a
fresh ispman installation and publish the patch in web page.

(Some time ago I published a howto, but in the howto I don't added the
hook file).

--
  wendel | http://www.dotpix.com.br/~wendel/
  cel 91449380 | msn: wendelmaques@yahoo.com.br