List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] IMAP::Admin perl module
From:       ufs () ufsoft ! org
Date:       2006-05-26 2:44:12

I'm trying to setup ISPMan with courier imap and I'm getting into a
trouble, which probably doesn't even refers to courier.

At first I ran into some trouble when ispman-agent complained about a
lacking IMAP/Admin.pm and I was shure I had all modules refered in
contrib/perl/modules file installed (Aparently not).
----------
Command: perl /opt/ispman/bin/ispman.deleteMailbox -h ispman
vampas_ufsoft_org
Can't locate IMAP/Admin.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/ispman/bin
/opt/ispman/bin/../lib /opt/ispman/bin/../conf %%installDir%%/lib
/etc/perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
/opt/ispman/bin/../lib/cyrusadmin.pm line 11.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/ispman/bin/../lib/cyrusadmin.pm
line 11.
-------------------

Since I was using my distro's packages for the perl modules I though, ok I
stumbled upon a module newer and untested since I was not using the
bundled ones ispman supplied.
Still I wanted to know if ispman would handle all latest versions of the
perl modules, so I did the make modules-cpan step and I stumbled uppon the
missing module when it asked me it needed to contact my IMAP server in
order to install, I hit CTRL-C made a package for my distro in order to
have that module and installed it. Well Good news, I had no such error
anymore(Nor did it asked me to contact my IMAP server)

Yet, I still got an error when creating a user for a domain.
-----------------------------
Command: perl /opt/ispman/bin/ispman.createMailbox -h ispman
vampas_DOMAIN_TLD
IMAP::Admin [ initialize ]: couldn't establish connection to ispman
Command: perl /opt/ispman/bin/ispman.setMailboxQuota -h ispman
vampas_DOMAIN_TLD 5120
IMAP::Admin [ initialize ]: couldn't establish connection to ispman
Command: perl /opt/ispman/bin/ispman.setMailboxQuota -h ispman
vampas_DOMAIN_TLD -1024
IMAP::Admin [ initialize ]: couldn't establish connection to ispman
Command: mkdir -p /ispman/domains/ufsoft.org/users/vampas_DOMAIN_TLD
Command: mkdir -p
/ispman/domains/DOMAIN_TLD/users/vampas_DOMAIN_TLD/public_html
Command: chown -R 10011.10004
/ispman/domains/DOMAIN_TLD/users/vampas_DOMAIN_TLD
Command: perl /opt/ispman/bin/ispman.deleteMailbox -h ispman
vampas_DOMAIN_TLD
IMAP::Admin [ initialize ]: couldn't establish connection to ispman
Command: rm -rf /ispman/domains/DOMAIN_TLD/users/vampas_DOMAIN_TLD
Of course, the above DOMAIN_TLD is not the actual domain used.

Then I though, well I'm better of If I just used the bundled perl modules,
at least their tested. Well the same error above still happens with the
bundled perl modules, and installing them still didn't asked me to contact
my IMAP server.

Anyone has any idea of what this error is about?

Thanks!

Pedro.