List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] Re: Ispman-users digest, Vol 1 #926 - 2 msgs
From:       Andreas John <aj () net-lab ! net>
Date:       2005-08-31 16:37:50

Hello!

> Hello Andreas John,
>   any news about vlogger?
>
> --
>   wendel
>   http://www.dotpix.com.br/~wendel/

No one was interested, so I decided to use it for myself for testing.
It runs fine, except one thing: It's not able to "save" teh stats of the
old months, it only works with current month. I would like to release it
publically as soon as I have time to finish the "history"  ;)

Besides that it runs 100% fine - I give it to anyone interested.

@wendel: I send you a copy my e-mail.

rgds,
Andreas

P.S. It's called ispman.vlogger + ispman.makeawstats :)