List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] initial login problems
From:       Jason Brooks <icedown () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-18 3:53:47

I am pretty new to ldap, but i think everything looks in order, i am
gettin an error on ldap startup:

Aug 17 22:37:24 localhost slapd[3426]: auxpropfunc error invalid
parameter supplied
Aug 17 22:37:24 localhost slapd[3426]: _sasl_plugin_load failed on
sasl_auxprop_plug_init for plugin: ldapdb

could this be part of the problem?