List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] ISPMan writing bad files
From:       John Oliver <joliver () john-oliver ! net>
Date:       2005-04-11 19:32:42

Apr 11 11:54:13 ns named[26146]: dns_rdata_fromtext:
/var/named/ispman/pri/domain.com:2: near eol: unexpected end of input
Apr 11 11:54:13 ns named[26146]: zone domain.com/IN: loading master
file /var/named/ispman/pri/domain.com: unexpected end of input

The only way I've been able to "fix" this is to manually delete and then
re-add everything.  Apparently, the domain info is stuck in limbo in
LDAP.  Yes, I know the next time someone changes something in ISPMan
this domain will almost certainly break again, but I've been unable to
get ISPMan to create a readable zone file.  No, the domain isn't in any
non-English characters.  It's just an average, ordinary domain that
stopped working once and I've had to beat it up manually ever since.