List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] Updating Via CVS
From:       Joerg Delker <joerg () delker ! de>
Date:       2005-02-20 19:41:10

Ronnie Tartar wrote:
> Is there a later version thatn 1.2?  I am having issues with the
> customer admin panel.

Hi Ronnie,

1.2 is the lastest *official* version.
A (pretty stable) development version (1.3) is available via CVS, but
I've doubts that it'll fix your customer panel problems.

> 1.  When creating mailing list, it automatically puts all of the users
> in the domain into the list and no way to remove them.

Sorry, can't comment on that. I don't use, nor maintain the customer panel.

> 2.  What are the commands to update via CVS?  I'm not very good with CVS.

For proper CVS usage see docs/INSTALL and CVS tab on the ISPMan project
page at SourceForge.

Joerg

["joerg.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]