List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] Newbie Questions
From:       Jörg_Delker <joerg () delker ! de>
Date:       2005-02-08 19:01:31

Marko Jung wrote

>how about releasing an 1.2.1 version, which contains the latest fixes
>from CVS? I myself searched a while for this, because normaly I do not
>use non-released software on productive systems.

Thus, we have the rel_x_y-bugfixes branches in CVS, which just contain
bugfixes to the released version.
Those should be save to apply, as suggested in the INSTALL doc as one of
the first steps.

But indeed, the sum of bugfixes for 1.2 would justify a fresh bugfix
release, so I'm pleased to announce that you'll find one at Sourceforge ;)

Cheers,
Joerg