List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] CLI Question.
From:       David <ispman () jetrentals ! co ! nz>
Date:       2005-02-04 0:56:08

Hi,

I'm trying to delete some MX records using the CLI as below.

 /opt/ispman/bin/ispman.dnsunset -d myexample.net.nz -t MX @ 10
mx1.myexample.net.nz

But the records are not being removed. It works when I use the GUI and
the logs are the same for both types of transactions.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

-David.