List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] apache vhosts problem
From:       alexb () spsul ! com ! br
Date:       2004-11-25 13:45:11

I'm not a developer ;-(

At least now. I've some issues that I couldn't get any answer or help to get
ISPman work in a way to let user handle it directly.
I asked for a way to limit clients to mangle DNS stuff and I figured out that it
is possible to stop correct working of the hole apache if wrong information is
enterd (accidentaly or maliciosly) in the extra virtual host field of a site.

I'm still using ISPman just to help my stuff (or very close partners) to handle
the ISP administration.

Alex