List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] Horde LDAP user preferences with ISPMAN
From:       Paul Wolstenholme <paul () shoutout ! ca>
Date:       2004-10-19 20:58:10

Hi,

I could use a hand getting Horde and ISPMan to play well together. I
have setup horde, imp and turba to allow users to save their
preferences using OpenLDAP for storage. This part seems to work.

However, I can no longer update users accounts in ISPMAN. I get the
following error:

Return code: 65
Error name: LDAP_OBJECT_CLASS_VIOLATION
Error text:
Error desc: Object class violation
MessageID: 7
Error: attribute 'ingoPrefs' not allowed
Server Error: attribute 'ingoPrefs' not allowed
DN:
Canonical DN:

I suspect I need to change the ispmanDomainUser object class from:

"objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.8833.2.1.1104 NAME 'ispmanDomainUser'
         SUP (inetOrgPerson $ PureFTPdUser ) STRUCTURAL
         DESC 'An ISPMan ispmanDomain ispmanUser'
         MAY (ou $ ispmanDomain $ ispmanUserId
                 $ mailHost $ mailLocalAddress $ mailRoutingAddress $
mailQuota $ fileHost
                 $ mailForwardingAddress $ mailAlias $ ispmanStatus $
ispmanCreateTimestamp
                 $ amavisVirusLover $ amavisBannedFilesLover $
amavisBypassVirusChecks
                 $ amavisBypassSpamChecks $ amavisSpamTagLevel $
amavisSpamKillLevel                $ amavisWhitelistSender $
amavisBlacklistSender"

To include the two horde object classes:

"objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.8833.2.1.1104 NAME 'ispmanDomainUser'
         SUP (inetOrgPerson $ PureFTPdUser $ hordePerson $ turbaContact
) STRUCTURAL
         DESC 'An ISPMan ispmanDomain ispmanUser'
         MAY (ou $ ispmanDomain $ ispmanUserId
                 $ mailHost $ mailLocalAddress $ mailRoutingAddress $
mailQuota $ fileHost
                 $ mailForwardingAddress $ mailAlias $ ispmanStatus $
ispmanCreateTimestamp
                 $ amavisVirusLover $ amavisBannedFilesLover $
amavisBypassVirusChecks
                 $ amavisBypassSpamChecks $ amavisSpamTagLevel $
amavisSpamKillLevel
                 $ amavisWhitelistSender $ amavisBlacklistSender
                 $ DestinationAddress $ DestinationPort ))"

Before I pull the trigger, I was wondering whether this will work and
whether it is the correct approach.

Thanks,
Paul

Horde Object class definitions:
#
# Horde objectclass branch 1.3.6.1.4.1.13040.2.2.*
#
objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.13040.2.2.1
     NAME 'hordePerson'
     DESC 'Horde Preferences'
     SUP top
     AUXILIARY
     MAY ( mail $ hordePrefs $ impPrefs $ turbaPrefs $
         gollemPrefs $ kronolithPrefs $ mnemoPrefs $
         trollPrefs $ nagPrefs $ klutzPrefs $
         jonahPrefs $ hermesPrefs $ junoPrefs $
         treanPrefs $ whupsPrefs $ ingoPrefs $
                                 geniePrefs $ scryPrefs $ anselPrefs $
                                 wickedPrefs
     ) )

#
# IMP objectclass branch 1.3.6.1.4.1.13040.3.2.*
#

# Turba objectclass branch 1.3.6.1.4.1.13040.4.2.*
objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.13040.4.2.1
   NAME 'turbaContact'
   DESC 'Turba Contact'
   SUP top