List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] UK email list
From:       Tom Theroux <emmi () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2004-09-15 10:42:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Are you targeting UK consumers? Do you want the British to buy your product or visit your website?

Our company has carefully collected an email database, which allows to advertise your product or
service to the audience of 2.7 million UK citizens! This is the most comprehensive UK email
database available on the Internet.

All addresses on the database belong to English consumers, are verified and as a proof of their
geographical origin end with '.co.uk',which stands for the United Kingdom.

The database will be delivered to you in a ZIP archive of a 67MB TXT file.
The addresses were collected in the period of July-August, 2004.

The price we are asking is $270. To place an order please proceed to:
http://www.pguphost.ws/uk.php

Please notice that we maintain similar consumer lists for almost all EU countries, Canada, Australia,
and some other countries.

Sincerely,
Tom Theroux

To be removed, click: http://www.pguphost.ws/out.htm