List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] Get an attractive logo!
From:       Shirley Walker <jutta () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2004-09-11 8:12:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Get a powerful eye-catching logo and increase your sales!

Your company logo is the cornerstone of your image. It's the first thing people look \
at, and your first opportunity to make a positive impression on potential customers.

A quality logo can instantly and intuitively communicate the style, professionalism, \
overall presence,  and even philosophy of a business! Simple, but not easy.

To create a powerful logo you need a skilled design and marketing team that will put \
all its  experience, knowledge, and talent into your project. No matter what your \
tastes, marketing goals, budget,  and deadlines are - our talented and experienced \
design team will assist you to create a special visual  identity for your company.

Review some of our works to make sure that we can give you that professional and \
trustworthy image  at a reasonable price and within your time frame! visit us at:

Mirror 1: http://pridek.org/ref-za17
Mirror 2: http://boltik.org/ref-za17

Sincerely,
Shirley Walker