List:       ispman-users
Subject:    [Ispman-users] saslauthd using ldap
From:       Paul Wolstenholme <wolstena () sfu ! ca>
Date:       2004-07-06 23:59:48

I'm having a bit a difficulty getting ispman up and running using
saslauthd with ldap authentication (instead of using the pam_ldap). Is
there a how-to of some sort for this.

I'm using:
fedora core 2
cyrus-imapd-2.2.3-11
cyrus-sasl-2.1.18-2
openldap-2.1.29-1

When I launch ispman-agent I have been getting the dreaded:

[Tue Jul  6 16:53:52 2004] ispman-agent: IMAP::Admin couldn't establish
a connection to localhost.localdomain at
/usr/local/ispman/bin//../lib/ISPMan/IMAP.pm line 45

And I can't login using cyradm --user=cyrus  localhost.

Is suspect it is related to my /etc/imapd.conf:

configdirectory: /var/lib/imap
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
admins: cyrus
sievedir: /var/lib/imap/sieve
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
hashimapspool: true
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN MD5
tls_cert_file: /usr/share/ssl/certs/cyrus-imapd.pem
tls_key_file: /usr/share/ssl/certs/cyrus-imapd.pem

But, I'm not sure any direction would be much appreciated.
/Paul