List:       ispman-users
Subject:    Re: [Ispman-users] error when creating an Domain user
From:       Joerg Delker <joerg () delker ! de>
Date:       2004-05-30 23:59:10

This is now fixed in
lib/ISPMan/UserMan.pm, revision: 1.35.2.6

Notice that this is just a quick fix that will get rid of the error, but
will cause a new one for those who have multiple default file servers
defined for their domains (probably not very common).

I suggest upgrading to 1.2 (HEAD) where this is completely fixed.

Regards, Joerg